Friday, February 21, 2020

Letter To The Past


Dear past self,

If you want to be successful in photo 2, you need to really work hard. You need to put effort into your work and take your time with your work. Your first idea isn't always the best. If you want something a certain way, do whatever you can to make it that way, otherwise, you might not be fully pleased with your result. You can use more time in class to research things or something related to photography. my favorite photo that I took for this class this year was the Semester 1 midterm. The purpose of that assignment was to do something abstract. I took that photo and edited a bit to make it look more abstract and I really love how it came out. However, I think I could have edited the photo a bit more to make the lights pop more, but other than that, I really like this photo.


From, your future self

No comments:

Post a Comment