Friday, December 13, 2019

1st Semester Reflection


Quality of My Work: I think the quality of my work could definitely be a lot better, and I can put a lot more time and effort into my photographs. I do think a lot about my photographs, but I don't think I put in enough time to make it the way I want it to be. I also usually stick with one of my firsts ideas because it is the easiest and takes up the least amount of time.

Effort: I think the effort that I put into my photographs could be a lot better, because again, I think a lot about photographs, but I don't put in the effort to making it good. I usually just do whatever is the easiest and I need to work on that. However, I do usually shoot either how much is required or more than is required.

Participation: I think my participation was good, because I did turn everything in on time and worked on my projects, but again I could have put more time into everything. However, I could work on my projects more because I'm usually doing other things in class other than my project.

Improvement: I think I improved on being more creative and thinking about each photograph.

Adjustment: I think I can improve on putting more time and effort into my photographs and really making each one my best.

Part 2: I think we could do an assignment that resembles how you feel in that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment